This is a great opportunity for an accountant who is looking for the next step in their career, study support options are available. You will be working with reliable, professional, approachable accountants in Cardiff. You will be a key addition to their successful business taking offer services to a mixed and highly varied client base of sole traders, partnerships and limited company clients. You will have the opportunity to earn a basic salary of £25,000 to £30,000.
Our client is an independent firm of chartered accountants and business advisors who offer a comprehensive range of financial and business support services and ongoing strategic advice to help many of our clients to grow and develop their businesses over the years.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Preparation and completion of statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and companies from incomplete records and accounting software.
- Preparation and completion of business tax computations.
- Preparation and completion of corporation tax returns.
- Preparation and completion of personal tax returns
- Experience of using Iris is desirable.
- There will be audit field work (training will be given).
- There will be SRA field work (training will be provided).
- Part qualified or qualified by experience.
- Must have practice experience
- Use of Iris software would be advantageous as well as knowledge of accounting packages such as Sage, QuickBooks and Xero.
- Good up-to-date knowledge and recent developments in accounting standards
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Technical approach to work and excellent problem-solving skills
37.5 hours Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
- £25,000 to £30,000
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
Please send your CV or call me on 07483308306
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***