Are you a trainee or part qualified accountant looking for your next opportunity? My client has an exciting job role based at their offices in St Albans and are looking to hire someone ASAP.
You will need to be a strong communicator, able to work to tight deadlines with at least three years practice experience and my client will accept candidates with ACCA/ACA not fully qualified. You need to have solid previous job history demonstrating you have stayed in your last position for at least a year or more with no gaps on your CV.
You should be very personable and adaptable and able to juggle a variety of tasks. There is a strong client relation element to the job, so if you have great people skills and understand how to build relationships, and want to further your career in accounts this could be the job for you!
You will be office based - this isn't a remote working role.
- Three years practice experience
- Client handling/managing experience required. Therefore, must be personable with good communication skills to build working relationships with clients
- Full accounts preparation, Corporation Tax, VAT
- Personal tax preparation
- Competent in the use of Xero/Quickbooks, Iris and Sage 50 Accounts
- Competent use of Excel and Word
- Able to work to deadlines
- Qualifications/study - Ideally already studying for professional qualification such as ACA or ACCA
Hours: 9-5 with a 60 minute lunch break
Benefits: 20 days, plus eight bank holidays and extra time off at Christmas, pension, parking on site as well as off street parking available, and social events
I will aim to get back to any suitable candidates as soon as possible. Good luck!