We have partnered with an award winning B2B communications agency based in Guildford, seeking a Senior Account Executive to join them on a full time, permanent basis. This agency are a genuinely great company to work for, and they really value their employees; training and development will be available for the right person.
Reporting into the Account Manager/Director, you will support them with their work and manage a number of the agency's smaller accounts, ensuring all PR plans are delivered to each client in a timely and effective way within the allocated time frame and budget.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Developing client proposals and maintaining client relationships
- Management of monthly review calls
- Development of press releases, feature articles, case studies and other materials
- Management of monthly coverage targets for each client
- Assisting and planning of PR schedules and delivery to each client
- Constantly creating and contributing new story ideas for your clients
- Answering the office phone and other ad-hoc duties as required
To be considered for this Senior Account Executive opportunity, you should have:
- 2+ years PR expertise
- Educated to Degree level (ideally within a relevant subject such as English or PR/Communications, but not essential)
- Strong MS Office skills
- A genuine interest in current affairs
- Some B2B PR experience
Knowledge of client pitch delivery, SEO and social media with in-depth understanding of the PR industry processes and practices would be nice to haves, but not essential.
A starting salary of £24,000-£26,000 is on offer and hours of work are 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday. You will initially be home based until it is safe to return to the office where there is free on-site parking.
If you fit the above profile and are looking to join an agency where each client is well looked after and you'll be joining a team of like-minded enthusiastic and hard working people, please apply now and we will be in touch to discuss your application.