We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager to join a specialist safety organisation with sites and offices in Surrey and Hampshire. This is an extremely exciting time to join them as they have experienced growth and been hiring new people into their flourishing business across the whole of 2020 and this is expected to continue into 2021 and beyond.
As a Senior Account Manager, you are responsible for all account management and sales activity for a group of clients with a combined turnover of £3M-£4M, maximising sales opportunities and profitability, and selling the company's core product range. You will be building client relationships and maintaining outstanding levels of communication with all clients and colleagues.
Your Key Performance Indicators will be as follows:
- 12 key appointments per week (virtual during Covid)
- All quotes and opportunities followed up within 24 hours
- Appointment notes and actions copied onto CRM within 24 hours
- Client proposals sent within 48 hours
- Opportunities logged on CRM within 24 hours, reviewed on a weekly basis
- Identify 5 leakage/gap opportunities per week
- Spend 2+ hours per week analysing your clients' customer spend to identify sales gaps
To be considered for this truly brilliant Senior Account Manager opportunity, you must have at least 5 years expertise in a customer facing B2B Account Management/Sales position. You will also have a full driving license and be comfortable travelling to meet clients once covid safe. A background in health and safety or similar sector is advantageous but not essential.
The business are offering an excellent package including:
- Basic salary of £40,000
- Monthly commission (average £1000 per month)
- Car allowance of £6500 per annum
- Business mileage paid
- Company laptop and phone
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Highly competitive benefits package
If you want to join a leading organisation that are thriving and have big plans for 2021, and you fit the above person specification please apply now and we will get in touch.