An accountancy firm in Cardiff is looking for a Senior Accountant who can take over the day-to-day running of the firm. This is a superb opportunity for someone to move up a stage in their career. This is an Accountant role with leadership expectations and progressions.
My client aren't your usual firm. There are the usual types of requirements for consideration, however, someone with passion, personality and a real sense of their culture will be favoured for the role.
Salary is dependant on experience but will fall between £25,000 and £35,000.
- Professional accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIPFA, CIMA)
- Experience within a similar role at this level
- Preparation of limited company, partnership and sole trader accounts
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns
- Corporation Tax and Self Assessment Returns
- Bookkeeping and ad hoc responsibilities
- Supporting junior members of staff.
This role is a full-time position, on a permanent basis.
Please click apply now if you are qualified and interested. We will get in contact with you shortly.