A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a very well respected firm that we work with within the Bury St Edmunds area. You will be surrounded by a very friendly team of individuals, many of whom have built their career within the company through the support of their peers and the drive to succeed within the practice.
In this role you will be responsible for undertaking high quality audit and assurance assignments, accounts preparation and tax compliance services for a range of corporate clients. You will also be supervising the work of the more junior roles to ensure completion of work within deadlines set by the manager and overseeing any reports or financial documents prior to the managers review.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can communicate on all levels (VSE/SME/CORP)
- Highly organised
- Managerial experience
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Corporate tax experience
- Team player
- ACA/ACCA qualified, or nearing completion
- Audit experience (Internal and External)
- Practice Experience (At least 2yrs)
- Strong administration skills
What they can offer you in return:
- A salary between £28k - £32k Dependant on experience
- On-Site Parking
- 25 days holiday pa (reduced to 20 days pa if studying and this increases by one day every two complete years up to a maximum of 25 days while studying) plus Bank Holidays
- Healthshield - a company sponsored health care cash back scheme
- Pension scheme (auto enrolled after 3 month postponement) EE and ER contributions in line with current legislation
After successful completion of probation period
- Death in Service scheme offering 4 x salary
- PHI scheme - after continuous sickness absence of 26 weeks and subject to meeting Insurance Co criteria, 66.67% of salary would be paid
- 15 days paid sickness in a 12 month rolling year
Please apply online today for immediate consideration. Interviews are being held at the moment and so we will be sending the appropriate applicants across straight away.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in further detail please contact Anne-Marie on, 07483 920283.