We have an exciting new opportunity available on an ongoing temporrary contract for one of our government-based clients, they are looking for a Higher Executive Officer to join their team!
Pay £10.86 ph - rising to £16.53 ph after 12 weeks
Location - home based - REMOTE WORKING
Full time, 37 hrs pw
Monday - Friday
Long term ongoing role
HEO key Priorities: The role is primarily to support the contract manager and SEO in the delivery (through the appointed service operator).
- Administrative support for policy development.
- Work will include bi-monthly PQIP meeting agenda/minutes, RPD meeting agenda/minutes.
- Compiling slide packs, any other general admin tasks.
- Working closely with the team's project support to provide required updates.
- Preparing high-level correspondence and parliamentary questions
- Managing the workload of a team or section
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders at senior level; building and maintaining relationships
Desirable, but not essential:
- Central Government Civil Service experience (desirable)
- Good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
3 YEARS REFERENCING & HMPPS VETTING WILL BE UNDERTAKEN FOR THIS ROLE
If you are interested please apply below and we will be in touch shortly.