Contract: Temporary, expected until end of March 2019
Hours: Monday to Friday 9 - 5, 37.5 hours a week
Pay Rate: £12.05 p/h
Are you looking for a senior admin support role in the Newcastle area? Do you have excellent communication and organisational skills and a varied administrative background? If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about this excellent opportunity!
This role is to work within an extremely well known and established public sector organisation and is based in Newcastle.
We are looking for a skilled administrator to fulfil the role, which will include;
- Providing high level support to the wider senior management team and service specialist function
- Supporting the team with management of projects and forward planning - supporting service reviews
- Supporting with specific on-going projects
- Acting as a point of contact for enquiries from external organisations
- Providing ad-hoc business support to the senior management as and when required.
- Arranging meetings, collating meeting agendas
- Attending meetings and taking minutes - 1-2 meetings per month, action points (laptops available or handwritten notes fine)
- Stakeholder liaison
- Letter writing, report writing (pulling data together)
To succeed in this role, you'll will;
-Have a strong background in delivering high level administration support
-Be a skilled communicator, confident liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Work effectively in a close team setting
- Have the ability to prioritise their own workload
- PMO approach
This is a full time temporary role with a current expected duration of 4 months. We are looking for the correct candidate to start as soon as possible and welcome your application.