We are presently recruiting for a Horley based PA to work for our prestigious client.
Key Job Specific Responsibilities
The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the Finance Director alongside providing support to senior managers and staff across the region.
The post holder will need to be organised, with the ability to priorities and manage their own workload. Previous secretarial/PA experience is essential as is attention to detail and ability to work as part of a larger team.
In addition the post holder will be required to develop and maintain constructive relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders, working in a fast pace environment, coping with the changing demands of the service.
The successful candidate will be expected to possess a good knowledge of a wide range of administrative processes and protocols as well as IT skills. The role will include, but is not limited to:
* Acting as PA and Administrative Support to the Finance Directorate and cover for the Director of Commissioning Operations PA.
* Updating and maintaining databases and spread sheets relevant to work area
* Manage meeting arrangements, preparation of agendas and minutes, taking appropriate follow-up action as required
* Supporting the team with the management of projects, gathering information and undertaking enquires as and when necessary for the head of departments and wider team.
* Coordinating submissions for a range of stakeholders.
* Creating and maintaining working relationships with all stakeholders (internal/external)
Pay starts on £11.37 per hour and increasing up to £13.00 per hour - 37 hours per week Monday to Friday. It is a long term temporary assignment.
If you are interested please call Piroska on 0208 9181440 or email your updated CV .