Brook Street has a fantastic opportunity for two Senior Administrative Officers to join a growing organisation
These positions are temporary for three months while the business recruits for these roles on a permanent basis. You will have the opportunity to apply for permanent and fixed term roles within the business.
What will you do as Senior Administrative Officer?
- Manage queries from the Senior Leadership Team members, ensuring everything is followed up, escalated, or delegated
- Ensure the Senior Leadership Team are fully prepared and briefed for meetings, providing them with correct information and documentation beforehand
- Manage diaries - organise meetings, events, committees, groups, away days, conferences, webinars (online and in person)
- Preparing draft responses and correspondence
- Managing electronic and paper documentation
And much more!
What type of skills/experience do I need to be considered for this role?
- Previous experience in a similar role providing high level administrative support including minute taking and diary management
- Work as part of a team and independently under your own initiative
- Be able to establish and maintain great working relationships
- Good IT skills
- The ability to speak Welsh is desirable but not essential
- Friendly working environment
- Great rate of pay
- On-site parking
- Immediate start available
Please contact Nadine at Brook Street for more information