I am recruiting for an experienced administrator to work as a Training Coordinator for a client based in Birmingham, this is a great opportunity to work for a company who are recognised Internationally and are offering a salary of £20,000 and an excellent benefits package.
Working as a Training Coordinator you will be responsible for the end to end process of coordinating road safety training course projects on an international level. As an enthusiastic and experienced administrator you will be responsible for processing client bookings from the initial request which will include arranging joining instructions, invoicing and issuing credit notes where required, collating course requirements such as hand-outs and exam papers, booking catering, travel and accommodation for customers and raising/processing purchase orders.
This will involve liaising with both internal and external departments and customers both in the UK and overseas. You will need to be confident in arranging transport and training courses for customers who will be travelling from a distance so excellent communication skills are essential with the ability to think 'with common sense' regarding the logistics of customers travelling times/distances.
You will be working for a non-profitable organisation that is the UK's leading family safety charity whose mission is to save lives and reduce injuries. They have been at the heart of accident prevention in the UK and around the world for 100 years.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Coordinate training courses on an international level from the initial point of interest from the client's customers
- Book transport and accommodation for customers, both in the UK and overseas
- Put together course material for the training courses
- Ensure invoices are issued correctly and raise/process purchase order numbers
- Support the Project and Operations Manager to develop and promote Road Safety products worldwide
- To develop, manage and deliver projects as necessary.
- To act as Key Account Manager for clients, including visiting clients and potential clients
- To act as technical expert regarding Road Fleet Safety International and accreditation services when liaising with clients, colleagues and suppliers
- To help update and maintain the RFS section of the Website.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with external bodies, as appropriate.
- To be responsible for data protection compliance
- Experienced Administrator
- Project Management/Coordination experience would be ideal but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service/communication skills
- Ability to research and write reports
- Strong Time Management & Organisational Skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- IT & Computer Literacy (ffamiliar with Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
- Positive attitude and able to take direction
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £20,000 salary
- 25 days holiday + 8 BH (1 extra day accrued every 3 years up to max of additional 5 days)
- Option to buy up to additional 1 week holiday through monthly salary deductions
- Full training plan
- Pension - salary sacrifice up to 5% contribution match
- Free Car Parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted vouchers
- X4 salary Death In Service
- Bike to work scheme
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***