Do you have secretarial and administrative experience? Have you worked with senior executives in the past or, maybe you like organisation and have a knowledge of how to use Microsoft packages. If so then this might be the job for you.
Where is the job and what are the hours?
Our client in Cambridge is looking for a full-time temporary Executive Officer. The Cambridge office is located 10 minutes walking distance from the train and bus stations. However, after training if you require home working then this can be discussed and agreed with the line manager. You would be working Monday - Friday from 9am with a minimum of 30 minutes lunch. It would be 37 hours per week excluding lunch time.
What would it entail?
Do you like varied a varied job? If so then this job role has a range of different tasks to help keep you busy. It would require you use of good communication skills by writing and drafting up letters. That keen eye for detail will come in handy in this job when you extract key information from different sources and summarise it. You'll use your interpersonal skills to have conversations on telephone calls and clients who have attended hearings. Please see below for more of a brief description on what you will be doing:
- Arrange meetings & Travel
- Issues agendas
- Prepare minutes
- Mange senior executive's correspondence
- Reponses to requests
- Communicating with senior executive if any work is outstanding
- Plan weekly meetings & make sure that all relevant meeting documents are available in good time
- Mange key documents using packages such as Sharepoint and Microsoft Office
- Work with your team to plan public inquiry hearings for STC
- Use legislation and clerking and other adhoc duty
- Protect confidentially of information within the agency
The pay for this position is £13.54 an hour and interviews will be held face to face
Apply online today to be considered for this position and if shortlisted, we will be in contact within 5 days!