I am recruiting for a Senior Administrator for a client based in the centre of Birmingham; working for an award winning and modern company you have the opportunity to receive a basic salary of circa £22,000 plus an amazing benefits package.
As the Office Administrator you will be offering back office support to all departments including finance, administration, marketing and Public Relations to ensure the smooth running of the business. You will be responsible for coordinating office activities and operations with duties such as managing a busy mailbox, managing employee agendas, booking meeting rooms, booking travel and accommodation (UK and overseas), overseeing incoming and outgoing post, ensuring the office stock is up to date and placing orders as and when required to name just a few.
This is a busy and very varied role and will suit a candidate who is highly organised, can prioritise their workload and looking to work in a fun and enjoyable environment.
Part time hours will be considered.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Act as first point of contact including the screening of phone calls, mailbox management and welcoming visitors on arrival into the office
- Manage a number of employees' agendas, ensuring no meetings are double booked
- Booking and arranging the setup of meeting rooms
- Booking travel arrangement, including transport and accommodation (UK and overseas)
- Manage the teams expense requests, ensuring the correct receipts are received and processed
- Oversee incoming and outgoing post
- Putting reports together on MS excel
- Keeping on top of office stock levels (stationary, milk etc.), placing orders as and when required
- Maintain records for staff birthdays, anniversaries and holidays booked
- Coordinate training programmes for new and existing staff
- Help support with client events (could be the occasional evening)
- Manage the company subscriptions (magazines, professional bodies etc.)
- 2+ years administration experience
- Experience of supporting various people/departments
- Experience of managing diaries
- Experience of booking transport and accommodation for business purposes
- Good understanding of MS office including excel (pulling reports together)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable in dealing with a volume of incoming emails (mailbox management)
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask
- Common sense approach
- Professional and reliable
- IT literate
- Flexible with occasional evening hours when events are on (on average twice a month - lieu time given)
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions or gaps in employment history
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Circa £22,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays (rises to by 1 day each year up to 30 days plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working on offer (core hours 10-4 Monday to Friday which need to be covered)
- Very modern office in an ideal location with a state-of-the-art kitchen
- Lots of training opportunities
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***