Npower - Senior Administrator
Location: Seacroft, Leeds LS14
Hours: 37 hours a week Monday-Friday with 6 shift patterns between 07:00 - 18:00 & working 1 Saturday on a rotational basis
Pay: £10.33 per hour
Duration: 6 Months with possibility to extend
Provide a broad range of complex administrative support in a specific business area to internal and external customers.
Investigate and respond to a broad range of complex customer queries, liaising with other parties as necessary, to deliver an appropriate, acceptable resolution for the customer.
* Ensuring that tight time scales and some conflicting priorities for field appointments are managed, scheduled and communicated out to the field
* Balance resource pools, identify areas where work is low or overloaded and take appropriate action, reacting to real time changes. Day to day scheduling changes.
* Maintain the monitoring DRS scheduler by ensuring there is sufficient resource to cover all appointments.
* Liaise closely with Field Team Managers, providing feedback on workload and prioritisation.
* General systems and resource administration activities
* 'Jeopardy' - Reallocation of work 'on the day' due to unforeseen circumstances
* Maintain an enquiries mailbox
* Assist Field Operatives on site via telephone, using search engines to locate addresses/meter locations/customer contact details
* Queries resolved
* Clarifies customer requirements and assumes personal responsibility for fulfilling them
* Customer satisfaction
* Minimise number of escalated queries by ensuring all appointments are scheduled
* Customer satisfaction
* Minimise Guaranteed Standards of Practice failures
Amend data errors and process exceptions and provide feedback to front-line teams to ensure data quality is improved and maintained.
* To ensure there are zero errors regarding availability of field operatives so there are no failures.
* Support with HHT failures, reallocation of work, liaising with FTM
* Taking ownership of the errors/failures
* To ensure jobs are completed within the agreed SLA
* System performance and flow monitoring
* Investigate complaints and GSOP failures
* Reduction in errors
* Data quality
* Professional reports of outcomes
* Suggest improvements to prevent repeated failures
Complete a broad range of complex transactions across the functional area, to ensure accurate processing of information.
* Understand the principles of scheduling for different business segment with varying constraints and deadlines and prioritisations levels
* Develop knowledge of systems and processes, identifying areas for improvement and recommendations for improvements
* Provide management information to support ideas of proposals
* Development of working relationships with internal customers and other stakeholders.
* Daily management of work schedule, ensuring scheduling activities are performed and exceptions arising are effectively managed
* Maintain a GDPR compliant electronic filing system of all paper driven works
* De-programming of manually submitted work results
* Prioritisation of multiple job types and deadlines
* Maintain resource availability schedule and geographical intelligence engine
* Workload throughput
* Process efficiency
* Workloads prioritised
* Process failures
* Timely production of meaningful reports to support
* Daily distribution of electronic and paper-based work requests
Provide regular feedback on work in progress and decisions on workload priorities to Team Manager to ensure workloads are appropriately managed and performance standards met.
* Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure business priorities are met, providing feedback on scheduling, conflicts and challenges
* Set realistic timescales and expectations with stakeholders
* Progress updates to internal stakeholders
* Ensuring KPIs are met
To be considered for this role the right candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Have previous relevant experience
- Understanding the principles of scheduling and dispatching for different locations with varying constraints whilst ensuring compliance with meter re-certification programmes
- Ability to work under pressure and within a fast-paced environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel and other programmes
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good telephone manner
- Be able to produce accurate and timely management information
- Be able to demonstrate good team working skills
In return the client can offer the following:
- Free on-site parking
- Spacious cafeteria for lunch breaks
- A company with a green approach to the environment!
- Casual/smartly dressed office
If you are interested in the role and have the correct experience, please click apply!