Location: Harrogate - Otley Road
Contract: until 30/11/20
Pay: £10.66 per hour
Hours: 37 per week - 9.00am-5.00pm, Mon-Fri.
You will provide administration support to the Screening Team within a Government Organisation. You will be responsible for all administration duties, including email queries, data entry, database management, managing phone lines. As a Senior Administrator you may oversee a small team or manage additional responsibilities.
The role is required to support the transition to online examinations during a recruitment drive of 20,000 police officers.
You will be working from home until the College of Policing office reopens, which is expected to be September.
You may be required to coordinate events, organise meetings and book travel using the relevant internal systems.
- Previous administrative experience with demonstrable organisational ability and attention to detail.
- Clearly demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of scheduling meetings or events, preparing agendas and documentation, taking and drafting accurate minutes.
- Ability to take shorthand for Minute taking
- Knowledge of Data Protection and Freedom of Information Legislation
- Knowledge of software packages such as SAP, e-procurement and specialist policing systems if relevant to role
- Knowledge of UK policing environment and Police Services geography
The role is subject to security clearance, which takes approximately 3 weeks. You must have been a resident in the UK for five consecutive years, spending no longer than six months abroad during this period.
This is a temporary position. Applications from candidates in a permanent role cannot be considered.