Job Title - Senior Administrator
Location - Coventry
Pay rate - £10.02 per hour
Hours Monday to Friday 9-5
Brook Street are a UK Award Winning recruitment agency that recruit on behalf of a lot of government bodies across the UK. Based in Coventry, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Administrator/Office team leader to start on a temporary basis.
The ideal candidate will have solid administration and communication skills.
· Lead the implementation of efficient and consistent administrative practices, procedures and standards, identifying and implementing solutions to identified problems.
· Manage resources (including staff and facilities) to ensure excellent customer service to all stakeholders, judiciary and management.
· Monitor key performance areas, analysing performance trends and making recommendations for improvement to the Delivery Manager.
· Conduct ongoing reviews of procedures and work practices and manage the implementation of new initiatives and legislation.
· To provide written and verbal advice to queries from staff and HMCTS users.
· Contribute to the delivery of operational, performance and service standard targets.
· Provide statistical data for the management team and judiciary.
· Deal with any accommodation issues that arise and liaising with estates/ facilities and/or contractors as required.
· Contribute to the business plan, with particular focus on the team's area of work.
· Monitor and proactively report on HMCTS assurance programme and contribute to ongoing development.
· Ensure the risk management system and standards are applied by all staff in line with HMCTS/MOJ policy.
· Ensure Governance and Assurance around the safe and secure receipt, accounting and transfer of both money and personal data.
· Alert others, as appropriate, to risks which are not capable of local resolution.
· Deputise for the Delivery Manager as necessary.
· Deal with customers and complaints and address route causes of complaints.
· Apply CI principles, tools and techniques to working practices to improve efficiency of operations.
· Lead a team of staff ensuring that its members are organised, and fully skilled to meet their work objectives. Effectively managing both team and individual performance, addressing any issues as they arise, in line with HR policy.
· Assign responsibilities for action and monitoring progress against plans.
· Ensure that performance management and reward & recognition systems are utilised effectively throughout area of responsibility, ensuring consistent standards through benchmarking, and encouraging and rewarding good ideas and creativity.
· Plan, co-ordinate and organise training and development for staff. Ensuring that learning & development needs of all staff, including inductees, are identified and met.
· Identify staff potential and develop in line with business and individual needs.
· Identify recruitment needs and retention issues, assessing resource requirements against demands.
· Be responsible for health and safety issues for the team and their immediate working environment.
· Take a lead in employee engagement activities to maintain good working relationships with staff and to improve service delivery and staff morale / motivation.
· Ideal candidate will:
Set and achieve challenging goals and monitor quality.