We have an exciting temporary opportunity to work at the Maritime and Coastguard Agency in central Southampton.
The Senior Administrator/ Project Office assistant is expected to support the management of the day to day activity in a matrix environment to promote best practices in managing interrelated projects and programmes to ensure successful delivery.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Awareness of reporting needs on a range of project types and complex business initiatives and change programmes
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office package
- Ability to provide timely and accurate project and portfolio reporting
- Experience in supporting organisational business and planning;
- An working level understanding of performance management frameworks and tools in the delivery of an organisations objectives
Skills & Experience Needed
- Strong project administration experience would be preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptability and a willingness to take on various tasks.
- The ability to work under pressure and to assimilate information quickly and act decisively.
Pay rate: £15.93/hour, Monday to Friday - 37.50 hours/week, 4-6 months assignment
Interview: via Teams.
Work: on client site.
Location: Spring Place Offices, 105 Commercial Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 1EG
*The offered candidate will be subject to a vetting and a basic DBS check