*** Temporary Role - Senior Administrator Officer ***
I am currently recruiting for a remote working Senior Administrator Officer to join a team within the health care sector.
Location: Remote Working (Will have to be accessible to their Wolverhampton & Walsall office in case they need to attend meetings - which could be twice a month)
Hours: 37 Hours a week, Monday - Friday
To start ASAP until End of Nov/Start of Dec.
The post holder will be responsible for delivering a high quality, professional service to a complex fast-moving programme in Primary Care, using established Project Management methodologies to support the delivery of work programmes across the Primary Care Strategy and Training Hub.
The post holder will Pro-actively engage with stakeholders to access funding and take part in projects that enable proof of concept and trial of new ways of working whilst Actively holding a portfolio of specific projects that enable delivery of a wider programme of work underpinned by continued quality improvement. As well as supporting delivery and development of continuous improvement across the system based on engagement with stakeholders striving to achieve new ways of working in primary care.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- The post holder will be involved in, and lead on project groups, programme governance boards, engagement workshops and additional mechanisms with a number of the above stakeholders. Overarching community stakeholder engagement will be an integral part of the role.
- Lead, drive and manage a number of projects across the full project life cycle (co-design, delivery, benefits review/realisation and transition into business as usual) working to a Programme Management framework.
- Have matrix management responsibilities for project teams that comprise of a multi-professional background including clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Co-design and facilitate events/workshops to develop Primary Care Workforce Retention schemes may include the requirement to propose policy and service changes which have impact across the system and the wider Primary Care Workforce
- Prepare training based on research ensuring materials can be used in presentations and training of a range of staff groups.
- Collate of information and preparation of reports and presentations often presenting information to a range of audiences.
- Responsible for project implementation which will involve both policy and service development implementation.
- Establish and lead task and finish groups to deliver projects, manage risk and govern progress.. Establish/following financial process to ensure funding allocations are spent in line with guidance and relevant accounting/procurement processes
- Monitor and report project expenditure against budget - having responsibility for the financial resources allocated to the project including reporting up to NHSE in line with Governance Processes.
- Manage, on a day-to-day basis, the work of the Senior Officer and administrator
- Deliver against objectives, achieving quality outcomes, prioritising own workload and working to tight deadlines.
If you think this is the role for you, then please apply today :)
***We will respond to all successful applications within 1 working day, if you have not heard back from one of the team in this time then unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***