I am recruiting for an experienced Administrator/Secretary for my client who are based near Wednesbury, working for a market leading business within their industry (material supplies/distribution), they are offering a salary of up to £25,000 based upon experience.
This is a high paced and varied administration and secretarial/PA position, where no two days are the same. You will be working in a sales office and will be responsible for supporting the Management Team, Sales Team and Operational Team.
This position has many tasks and involves coordinating both office and operational activities which will include managing customer returns, stock control, processing invoices and purchase orders, keeping track of health and safety certificates, first aid training, ordering stationary and office supplies, managing the fleet and equipment maintenance requirements and supporting the general manager with confidential employee documents and situations to name just a few
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Manage all aspects of customer returns and credit notes
- Close liaison with the Warehouse Manager
- Manage and control supplier consignment stock
- Prepare and process company correspondence as required, i.e. customer price lists, letters, memo's etc.
- Issue introduction letters/welcome packs to all new accounts.
- Manage incoming/outgoing post
- Control manual purchase orders and process appropriate paperwork
- Prepare and process invoices
- Manage local contracts & service agreements, i.e. CCTV, IT, Telephones, waste disposal etc.
- Administer stock take with Sales Office Manager
- Manage all stationery and office supplies as required.
- Manage all PPE, uniform & boot supplies as required.
- Manage all local H&S Certification requirements i.e. FLT licenses, first aid training, insurance audits etc.
- Assist and support the General Manager
- Manage and maintain local quality manual and SPI's.
- Manage local site, fleet and equipment maintenance requirements which include Lorries, FLT's, CNC machines
- Manage personnel files as required
- Create new starter induction packs
- Update and maintain staff records
- Maintain training records
- Update and maintain absence and holiday records
- Create & issue monthly time sheet
- Coordinate staff social events/Xmas party
- Create and organise local marketing collateral.
- Update social media platforms
- 5+ years' experience in a similar administration/secretarial/PA position
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office ie Word, Excel Outlook.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and meet deadlines.
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality.
- Pleasant and confident telephone manner.
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
- Good attention to detail.
- Thorough and methodical approach to your work.
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £25,000 basic salary dependent upon experience
- Monday - Friday 8.30-5 working hours
- 30 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off, rising to 33 days after 2 years' service
- Free Car Parking
- Company profit share scheme
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***