I am recruiting for a Part Time Senior Administrator to work for an extremely well known, reputable and invaluable terminal illness care charity; this is a unique 21 hour part time opportunity on an initial 12 month fixed term contract with a strong chance of a permanent contract at the end of it.
You will be providing administrative support and coordination across the team to enable the efficient running of the charity's national information and support service. You will work very closely with the support centre ensuring they have the correct and most up to date information to help advise the charities users; you will will also work very closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager, analysing information and passing over content to them to help with new and additional marketing material.
This is a very varied role where duties will include attending events, setting up conference calls, taking minutes of meetings, collating information and reporting to senior managers, producing reports and presentations, data inputting and booking travel for team members to name just a few.
You will need to be a proficient user of MS packages including Excel (basic formulas, graphs to be created for PowerPoint presentations etc.). You will need to be IT competent and have experience setting up and attending skype calls.
21 hours across Monday to Friday. There is full flexibility on what hours suit you which would be discussed at interview, this could be 3 full days or 4/5 shorter days. There will be the occasional requirement for you to travel to other offices which will include London, this would not be a weekly or even monthly basis.
You will be working for a long standing, well known and established charity that operate on a national level and offer in home and hospice care and support to people with a terminal illness and their families, you will be working for a company where your help and support makes a real difference to people's lives.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Compiling monthly and quarterly performance reports
- Keeping department records up-to-date
- Organising and coordinating department and team meetings - checking schedules, booking meeting rooms, setting-up video and conference calls, taking minutes and logging actions
- Organising travel and hotel bookings
- Assisting the marketing manager with various communications activities
- Organising mailings for communications campaigns
- Analyse research material and help create new content that's suitable for internal communications and social media
- Support the team by uploading content to the website
- Helping with events and conferences - booking stands, courier service, ordering material, occasionally attending events
- Assisting the team with tracking, monitoring and analysing service data
- Assisting with various administration in relation to the Bereavement service, this includes booking in telephone calls and maintaining records of scheduled appointments between volunteers and service users
- Experienced Administrator or PA
- Excellent IT skills (MS office, word, excel, PowerPoint, Skype)
- Experience of creating reports (narrative, excel, spreadsheets)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the confidence to speak to all levels of people
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Attention to detail and strong data inputting skills
- Flexible with the occasional travel to other offices including London
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY YOU IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £ 10,384 annual salary based on 21 hours (£9.51 p/h equivalent)
- Above average holiday entitlement
- Subsidised canteen
- Modern and friendly working environment
- Car parking
- Potential opportunity for role to be made permanent after 12 months
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Charlie or Adam on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***