Senior Air-Freight Pricing Administrator, West London paying up to £30K
A Senior Air-Freight Pricing Administrator will be required for a renowned logistics and transport company in West London, to secure space and best buying rates for airfreight export shipments.
On a day-to-day basis you will be required to negotiate spot rates, provide net rates and identify cargo opportunities.
The key competencies essential for this role are as followed;
- At least 5 years of export environment exposure
- Knowledge of airline services and net buying rates
- Insight into unit load devices
- Knowledge of dangerous goods and airline CASS system and other PD queries
- Excellent communication and ability to handle pressure
In return for your hard work the client will provide a once in a lifetime opportunity to work for this renowned company and a salary of up to £30K
If you're interested in this role then please APPLY IMMEDIATELY and we will be in contact with you in less than 24 hours if your application is short-listed....