Senior and Standard Early Years Teaching Practitioner - Golders Green - up to £24,000 for Standard and Up to £26,000 for Senior
Our client is looking for 2 qualified Level 3 Nursery workers - Senior and Standard to work for a Nursery/ Pre-School based in Golders Green. They offer a unique environment and promote choice through children`s early years.
If you`re passionate and enthusiastic about working in the childcare sector please utilise this exciting opportunity to develop professionally with their competitive salary!
They ideal candidate will have the following experience, qualifications and skills:
- Experience working with children with learning disabilities or challenging behaviours - preferred but not essential
- Qualified to Level 3 within childcare
- Good experience and knowledge of the EYFS framework - this is essential for this role
- Passionate about working within the childcare sector and committed to a long term career within childcare
- Comfortable working full days
The role is paying up tp £24,000 for Early Years Teaching Practitioner and up to £26,000 for the Senior role.
If you feel you`re suitable for this role or just have a general enquiry then please send your CV over to me at or contact me on 0208 680 8183.
BS Social Care work with a full range of services on both a temporary and permanent basis, if this role is not for you but you have experience within a Social Care setting then please don`t hesitate to get in touch to see what else we may have available for you.