Are you an experienced Senior Billing Coordinator with legal background that is looking for a new job opportunity in a prestigious white shoe law firm?
Are you looking to work in fast paced environment with continuous training opportunities in order to progress with your career and great benefits?
My client in Central London is currently seeking a full time Senior Billing Coordinator on permanent basis, who will be responsible for drafting narrative and detailed client invoices. You will proactively review and monitor unbilled inventory and work with partners, the European Billing Manager and the wider London billing team, to ensure compliance with client billing requirements. You will work to build relationships with assigned partners and create individualised billing plans according to partner preference.
Details of the role:
* Up to £48, 000 per annum
* 25 days holiday pay, plus bank holidays
* Benefits: Life insurance, Medical Insurance & Dental Insurance
* Great pension Scheme
* Working hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm - office based
* 2 years law firm experience
* Experience & knowledge of billing for overseas offices- (Preferably in Germany, France & Belgium
* Good analytical skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong written oral & communication skills
* Minimum A Level required
If you're interested in this role or would like to get some more information, please apply directly or contact Dominika at Brook Street.
Please note that if you haven't been contacted within 3 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.