Senior Bookkeeping role available in West London paying up to £35K
A cloud-based accounting department require a tech-savvy bookkeeper who has been exposed to reconciling trial balance, is able to build relationships with clients and be willing to train junior accounting team members.
As the Senior Bookkeeper you will ensure client records are accurate and simplified for business advising purposes. They will be able to fully reconcile trial balance, understand repayments, accruals, stock, VAT, double entry bookkeeping, fixed asset record keeping and depreciation and accounting for loans and HP interest.
It is essential for the ideal candidate to have the following competencies;
* Over 5 years of proven technical exposure
* Confidence in utilising Xero, QBO, Sage 50 and Microsoft Excel
* ICB Level 4 Diploma (or equivalent)/QBE considered
* Understanding of the P&L and Balance Sheet
* Ability to prepare a simple corporation tax calculation (for management accounts purposes only)
* Understanding of dividends and drawings
* Managing and improving accounts processes, including bookkeeping, MI
* Exposure to some management accounting and cash flows (preferred)
In return you will have the opportunity to work for this fabulous company and be appreciated by being provided a salary of up to £35K and a comprehensive benefits package
If interested in this position, then please APPLY IMMEDIATELY as they`re beginning interviews next week.....