Brook Street have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor (Projects) to assist with property planning.
The role will provide support to tenant management staff to ensure the efficient delivery of programmes and contracts, as well as a range of other general quality checks and support.
Based in the Gwent area, we're looking for somebody who has experience of working in the social housing sector in Wales. As part of this role the successful candidate will be responsible for -
- Manage Building Surveyor requirements within the organisation
- Co-ordinate assets procurement & planning within budget and timescales
- Share knowledge of Health & Safety, WHQS, HHSRS, Section 11 L&T Act & Section 4 Defective Premises Act
This role is a full-time position, on a temporary longer-term basis ending in March 2020. This is subject to the usual application, selection and interview process.
The ideal candidate will have
- Housing experience in Wales
- Formally trained in WHQS and HHSRS
- Site Management experience
- Project Manager qualifications
- Contracts Management experience
Please contact Christopher in our Cardiff office for more information or click "Apply Now!"