Senior Business Assistant
Hourly Rate: £10.83 per hour
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Temporary
I am currently looking for a Senior Business Assistant who can work both independently and as part of a team. The ideal candidate will have significant proven experience in a PA and / or Business Support role. You must be a proactive individual, working autonomously with minimum supervision.
Your role, will be submit but not limited to:
- Solve problems
- Prioritise conflicting demands in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Provide a high-quality business and PA service
- Handle incoming and outgoing communications, both written and verbal, to include the management of public facing mailboxes to respond to queries and requests
- Provide a Secretariat service, (arrange meetings, booking travel and accommodation, diary management, co-ordinate papers and produce and distribute agendas and minutes)
- Supporting larger events and other activities across the directorate with planning, preparation and organisation - when possible
- Maintaining information systems across the team including staff records including working with the HR and Workforce Systems to ensure all staff information is accurate and up to date
- Performing any other reasonable duties to support the work of the team
Experience of supporting Senior Managers/Directors in a similar role is advantageous.
If this is the role for you, please apply online.
Please be advised, due to the high number of applications we receive, we unfortunately cannot reply to everyone.