Senior Business & Operational Administrator (WFH)
Monday - Friday, 37 hours a week.
Temporary Contract, until the end of November.
£12.74 per hour
The role is fast paced and supports critical systems, therefore you will be responsive, pragmatic, and customer-focused with a "can do" attitude that allows you to deliver on behalf of DCS and the customer. Being a great team player, means working collaboratively with team members and other internal and external stakeholders across the public sector regarding a variety of data collections and topics.
As such this role requires excellent communication (written and verbal) and stakeholder management skills, alongside the ability to choose the content and style to suit the audience.
As the Service will always have multiple data collections open at any given time, the ability to manage deadlines and competing priorities effectively is essential.
Your job role will involve a varied range of tasks. This can include, but not subject to;
- Customer Service
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Setting up and configuring systems (allowing people to submit data)
- Data Collation
- Identifying and resolving issues efficiently
- Monitor & Manage the system
- Customer Queries
- On-board New Customers
- Administration duties
- Mailbox duties
- Dealing with Ticketing Systems
- Data Entry
A good working knowledge of NHS structure is advantageous, but not essential.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level/ Apprenticeship level 5/6 or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in software packages to an intermediate level: MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Visio
- Working knowledge of the importance of Information Governance.
If this is the role for you, then apply today!