NHS Digital - Senior Business and Operational Delivery Administrator
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
Pay: £12.74 after
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Senior Business and Operational Delivery Administrator to join the team with our client, NHS Digital based in Leeds. The role will include working as part of a flexible team who is responsible for supporting the delivery of anonymised patient-level data to Commissioners for use in healthcare planning and payment within the NHS. This role is to provide administration support to senior members to enable efficient service delivery.
- Managing a team mailbox
- Provide admin support to the Senior Management team
- Scheduling, organising one off and regular meetings
- Undertaking time critical scheduled tasks
What we are looking for
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Information Governance
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft Teams and Sharepoint)
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage own time efficiently
- Extensive experience in taking notes, recording actions and producing minutes for meetings
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please click apply now or call Charlotte on 01274 307569.