Hours- Part Time - 25 hours per week (Flexible Hours)
This role will be offering a pay rate of £12.74 per hour
Address - Wellington Place, Leeds (Hybrid Working)
Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of our client, NHS Digital, based in Leeds; we have a role available for an admin focused individual on a part time basis. This is a temporary position for 6 months with potential to be extended.
You will be working within a busy environment, carrying out various account and admin tasks on a day-to-day basis. You will be communicating with senior managers and other teams for admin support as well as mailbox management.
Skills & Experience
- Working Knowledge of the importance of information governance, i.e. maintaining the confidentiality of information, storing information in the right place and making sure information is recorded clearly and accurately
- Working knowledge of MS SharePoint.
- Understanding of the concepts of risk and issue management.
- Experience of effective internal and external stakeholder management,
- building and maintaining relationships through excellent communication.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing demands promptly and efficiently, proactively identifying, managing and mitigating any issues and risks in the team`s activities.
- Proven ability supporting senior managers in monitoring and reviewing staff, physical and financial resources in line with organisational procedures and plans, using sound analysis and (experience) to achieve value for money and efficiency
- Proven ability of gathering, recording and analysing information from a variety of sources, using such information to prepare and maintain a range of business documents and databases
- Proficiency in software packages to an intermediate level: MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Visio
- Responsible for the management of complex diaries, planning and coordinating commitments, arranging meetings and appointments, booking accommodation and making travel arrangements, taking minutes and action logs as required
- Experience providing administrative support to senior management / team, managing emails, bookings, taking minutes etc. filtering, prioritising, identifying deadlines and ensuring the timely distribution of information.
- Assist with the organisation of multiple large external stakeholder user groups and judge if issues require escalation in order to be resolved, e.g. escalation of priorities when dealing with senior manager diaries/emails.
- Ensure efficient and timely processing and distribution of documentation within standards. Coordinate the flow of documentation, such as contracts, between signatories.
- Able to Prioritise
- Can take ownership of workload and performance
- Able to work well individually as well as within a team
Please apply for this role online. If you have any specific questions, please contact
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role and may not be able to respond to all applicants.