NHS Digital- Senior Business and Operational Delivery Administrator
Hours- Mon-Fri 9-5pm- offering a flexible working approach.
Location- This is a fully remote working role
Pay- £12.74 Per Hour
Do you want to work for the UK's largest public sector employer within an administration setting? If you have answered yes to the above, then please read on as we want to hear from you.
This role will require you to follow a set process in issuing sub licences to NHS trusts. Maintaining audit records and helping with user access requests. So the role will involve following written instructions and completing other various administration tasks.
- Working Knowledge of the importance of information governance, i.e. maintaining the confidentiality of information, storing information in the right place and making sure information is recorded clearly and accurately
- Working knowledge of Data Protection Legislation
- Awareness of the terminology used within the health and social care system.
- Working knowledge of MS SharePoint.
- Understanding of the concepts of risk and issue management.
- Working knowledge of various project management practices and methodologies
- Knowledge of software applications and databases used for managing documents, with knowledge of records management techniques.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have great attention to detail
- Have strong knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Have a strong admin and IT background
- Works well in a fast paced environment and is very organised
- Has strong written and verbal skills
- Acts on own initiative and is confident to ask questions
If this sounds like you, please click apply now we are waiting to hear from you!