City of London
£40000 - £60000 per annum + + Commission
3 months ago
Senior/Business Development Manager - R&D Tax
Our client is a Leading R&D tax firm, helping UK businesses gain access to funding for innovation & growth. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their fast-growing London team in what is a highly exciting opportunity for someone with previous R&D tax/innovation incentives experience.
Salary: £50k-£65k + Package
- Bonus of between £15k-£35k depending on how much you exceed your set revenue target (minimum bonus for achieving target is £15k)
- Ongoing 5% commission of contract based revenue every year for the life of each client contract
- Annual end-of-year £5k bonus to all staff if the company achieves target for the year
About this role
For this role we require individuals that have proven sales and business development experience in the R&D market. You will be required to build a network from which to develop client opportunities. You will have full autonomy for your work and must have the gravitas and charisma to build your own portfolio. Exceptional communication and negotiating skills are a given as is a comprehensive understanding of the R&D industry with demonstrable awareness to be able to give instant guidance to clients on the extent of their claim. Experience in our client's core sectors of agriculture, construction and software.
An ideal candidate will have
- A strong existing contact book within relevant industries
- Ability to run 360 sales process
- Ability to self-generate leads, as well as close leads
- Be able to deliver face to face/virtual sales meetings to C-Suite Execs
- Commutable distance to London
- Be a team player, collaborative and sociable
- Have an interest in innovation/emerging industries
- Generous commission and bonus structure
- 25 days per year with an additional day awarded for your birthday. Holiday entitlement will increase by 2 days after 2 years and 1 day per annum of service thereafter to a maximum of 30 days.
- Gold standard company life insurance and heath insurance policies
- Company pension contributions are 5%
- Enhanced parental leave
- Buy/sell holiday
- Friday morning breakfasts
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Regular fun staff events
For more information on this outstanding opportunity. Please apply or contact Ben Worsley on Linkedin or via email.