Our client is a fast-growing R&D specialist firm, helping UK businesses gain access to funding for innovation & growth.
They are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager's to join the fast-growing London team, with a view to progressing into director level to lead the next generation of sales super stars.
Let's start with some perks, (salary information further down!)
- Full private health, dental, ear and eye care from Vitality
- Opportunity to be progress into Director position
- Impressive tech-stack to ensure sales success
- 25 days annual leave + birthday's off + a day of annual leave added each year in role
- Monthly team meals/nights out
- Fast-tracked career progression
- Office mini fridge packed with goodies/beers
About this role:
Your role will involve leading the entire 360 sales cycle, whilst also being supplemented with meetings by incredible Sales Development Representatives. As a sales leader, you will be expected to nurture and train the developing sales people. You are also supported in creative sales approaches, including developing partnerships and attending networking events.
Your location of work will be a flexible combination of Work From Home and from our client's new central London office!
You will receive a full week's introduction and training, before being given the best tech-stack in the industry to help catapult your sales success.
An ideal candidate will have:
- At least 12 months quote-hitting closing experience within R&D Tax Relief
- Ability to run 360 sales process
- Ability to self-generate leads, as well as close leads generated by SDR's
- Be able to deliver face to face/virtual sales meetings to C-Suite Execs
- Commutable distance to central London
- Be a team player, collaborative and sociable
- Have an interest in innovation/emerging industries
Salary & Benefits
- Base salary of £35k-£60k + Uncapped Commission + Bonuses
- Realistic OTE = £100,000-120,000
- Over achieving bonuses (up to an additional £50,000)
- Quarterly incentives (this month is a Selfridges voucher!)
For more information on this outstanding opportunity. Please apply or contact Ben Worsley on Linkedin or via email.