NHS Digital- Band 5 Senior Project Support
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
This role will provide a comprehensive support
service to the project team and will assist with the timely, efficient and
effective delivery of projects and programmes to meet identified business
Support portfolio, programme or project teams in operational activities,
providing support to a number of programmes or projects.
Work with project managers to create, monitor and maintain project
Take a key role in identifying internal and external stakeholders, building
relationships to assist project communication and reporting.
Keep project managers and stakeholders aware of project/programme
status by, for example, preparing reports, presenting statistics and
researching new information.
Assist project managers by analysing benefits and risks associated with
projects and programmes, and ensuring these are logged and routinely
Co-ordinate meetings and stakeholder consultation events, preparing
agendas and supporting papers, and taking detailed minutes on complex
Be responsible for project or programme file management, using robust
version control and management techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Clear planning and organisation skills
- Excellent teamworking skills
- Can do attitude
- Proficient use of MS office programmes especially MS Excel
- Must have experience in communications
- Must be able to effectively work from home
What you can expect in return
- Fantastic working environment
- Flexible working hours due to business needs
- Central Leeds however will be from home for the foreseeable future
- Occasional fixed term opportunities arise internally
- Full 12-week training given