Mon- Fri 9-5pm 37.5 hours a week
Vantage House | 40 Aire Street | Leeds | LS1 4HY
Business Support/ PA Band 5
The Senior Services Support Analyst / Business Support for Live Services Director role sits within the NHS Digital Live Services Directorate
based in Leeds and acts as the key support to the Director of Live Services, SMO and Live Services teams.
Reporting to the Director of Live Services and SMO Lead, the role is responsible for providing full business support and management within the SMO team, and requires a self-motivated individual with excellent organisational, problem solving and analytical skills. This role plays a key part in the co-ordination and facilitation of senior stakeholder engagement and requires a proven ability to understand the key internal/external stakeholder network of NHS Digital and the wider NHS.
The Senior Service Support Analyst/ Business Support to Director of Live Services will:
- Provide full PA/business support including diary management, travel arrangements and scheduling of key milestones.
- Act as a member of the SMO team, providing SMO BAU support and Senior Leadership administrative assistance.
- Attend and take Minutes at key SMO/stakeholder meetings.
- Manage professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders, undertake stakeholder engagement and management, improving relationships within the wider NHS Digital senior teams.
- Plan, organise and manage senior internal and external workshops/seminars.
To discuss this position further please email Siobhan please click apply!