I am seeking a person centred, professional and care focused SENIOR CARE ASSISTANT (DAY shifts 20 HOURS) to join a leading provider and GOOD rated service in Staffordshire.
Working in care isn`t for everyone, that`s why we are looking for the best and most passionate individuals to join a 34-bed residential service with an additional respite care setting to make a daily difference to the lives of the people they support.
Duties for this role will be varied and will include:
* personal care and support
* shift and team leading
* working with the senior management team
* dementia and reminiscence support
* administering medication
* report writing
* support with feeding, activities and making this service warm, homely and comfortable
This is the perfect opportunity for an NVQ Level 3 qualified carer who is seeking to move into a senior role or a skilled senior who is seeking their next move within the care field.
To be considered for this exciting role, it is essential that:
* You hold the NVQ 3 in health and social care
* Have up to date medication and manual handling training
* Knowledge and experience of dementia care and support
* Can demonstrate excellent shift/team leading skills and most importantly be driven to make a difference to the lives of the people you support
In return for your amazing skills and experience, you will receive a competitive hourly rate up to £9.71 per hour, generous annual leave allowance, continued training and development and other exciting benefits.