I am seeking a person centred, professional and care focused SENIOR CARE ASSISTANT(DAY shifts 35 HOURS) to join a leading provider in Coventry.
Working in care isn`t for everyone, that`s why we are looking for the best and most passionate individuals to join a 33 bed residential service with an additional respite care setting to make a daily difference to the lives of the people they support.
Duties for this role will be varied and will include:
* personal care and support
* shift and team leading
* working with the senior management team
* dementia and reminiscence support
* administering medication
* report writing
* support with feeding, activities and making this service warm, homely and comfortable
This is the perfect opportunity for a level 3 qualified carer who is seeking to move into a senior role or a skilled senior who is seeking their next move within the care field.
To be considered for this exciting role, it is essential that:
* You hold the NVQ 3 in health and social care
* Have up to date medication and manual handling training
* Knowledge and experience of dementia care and support
* Can demonstrate excellent shift/team leading skills and most importantly be driven to make a difference to the lives of the people you support
In return for your amazing skills and experience, you will receive a competitive hourly rate up to £9.20 per hour, generous annual leave allowance, continued training and development and other exciting benefits.
If this sounds like your next career move then click apply or call Birmingham Care on 0121 480 8217 and ask for Carina