We are currently looking for a Senior Health care Assistant in the West Norwood area, where you will be providing care for younger adults in a states of alters consciousness as a result of a neurological condition.
As a Senior Health care Assistant in this home you will be responsible for delivering a high standard of evidence- based care to Residents. Ensuring a good standards of care for the Residents are maintained at all times, adhering to the home`s core value at all time.
The idea candidate will be patient, caring and able to carry out all general duty of care and well- being.
The right candidate will have:
-A DBS on the update service (Desirable)
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
- Previously worked with multiple complex needs.
- Be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form.
- Know when to seek advice from more senior/experience members of staff where appropriate.
- Able to promote well- being and involving Residents and relative in health education.
- liaising effectively with the nurse in charge to ensure Residents` needs are met.
What they offer you:
- All shift are based on a 12 hours shifts.
If this sounds appealing to you and you believe you would enjoy working for our client and can make a difference in people`s lives, please contact: Karen Jones at BS Social Care on 0208 680 8183 as well as sending your CV to :