A rare opportunity for you to become a Senior Care Assistant working part time hours for a well established Nursing Home in the Warminster area. This unique role is 20 hours per week, working Sunday & Monday night shifts with overtime available & a range of other benefits.
You will receive full training & support towards achieving your Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 amongst obtaining other beneficial experience & qualifications.
Your role will be mainly supporting Adults and Elderly residents who have dementia, general nursing needs, palliative care, & supervising the other night staff.
Main Job Role:
- Personal Care; hygiene, washing, dressing etc.
- Assisting with domestic & everyday needs; serving meals, laundry, shopping, cleaning etc
- Help with their Support Plans (maintain good health and diet).
- Administering medicine to residents
- Attending staff meetings.
- Training care assistants on the role
- Two years experience within the Care industry.
- Proven track record of reliability & consistency
- Transport to workplace
- NVQ in Health & Social Care
- Hours: 20 P/W Sunday & Monday night shifts 22:00 - 08:00
- Salary/Rates: £9.20 p/h weekdays & £9.70
- Overtime available
- Part time OTE: £9,828 - £13,500
- Overtime available.
- Bonus on pay for not missing shifts (1% per month, 6% per 6 months)
- Manual training, financial & professional support towards NVQ Level 2 & 3 if applicable
- 5.6 weeks annual leave.
- Career prospects.
- 3 Month probation period
- Enrolled on a pension scheme after probation is completed.
- The home has a `Good` CQC rating
- Interviewing immediately.
For more information on the role or to apply please call Liam at BS Social Care (0117-948-6300) or email your CV with the job reference number to: liam . keating @ bs social care. co . uk - thank you and good luck with your job search