*** CALLING ALL SENIOR CHILDREN SUPPORT WORKERS!!!!!!!!!!***
We are looking for a driven individual passionate about making a difference by building relationships and positively impacting the lives of children you will be working with
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Children's Home for a leading provider,
This is a private run home with good values and ethics.
Typical duties can include
- Personal care (washing and dressing)
- Ensuring a safe, supportive and enjoyable environment
- Communication and building strong relationships with the children and young people
- Looking for someone that is truth worthy reliable, passionate and has a caring nature
About the role
- Salary: Between £11.00 TO £13.00 PER Hour or higher dependent on experience
-Hours: up to 40 Hours , permanent role / Full time
For this role you will need to have the following:
-A minimum of NVQ level 3 in Children and young people or above
-- Experience working with EBD - Learning disability
-An understanding of safeguarding
PLEASE DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!!!!!!!
Please call Viki on 07483121751 or to discuss further or email your CV declaring your interest in the role.