We are working with a well respected and high profile Lloyds Insurance Brokers who are currently recruiting for experienced Senior Claims Advocate to join their team.
They are ideally looking for candidates with experience in dealing with complex claims ideally in one or more of the following classes of Property/Casualty/Specie and Reinsurance
The key role requirements are:
- Management and control of complex claims
- On receipt of claim notification, identify risk, review details in conjunction with coverage/wording afforded, acknowledge to client/intermediary, prepare claims file accurately and promptly and maintain in-house and external computerised claims records
- Producing claims information and presenting to insurers/reinsurers, either in written or networked format; and dealing with any resultant instructions, queries and enquiries
- Monitoring insurers' agreement and payment of funds and ensuring that payment is made to the appropriate beneficiary
- Identifying any potential errors and omissions if situations arise
- Reporting any claims difficulties immediately to management
They are looking for an expert in at least class if business and someone who has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the relevant aspects of the Law of Agency and the Law of Contract to be able to perform the Principal Tasks
So if you have strong experience in dealing with complex Claims in the Lloyd's/London Insurance markets and are looking for a great opportunity with a growing and high profile brokers , please apply now!!