Our public sector client which operates is an authority on the education sector in Northern Ireland has tasked Brook Street (UK) Ltd with securing a Senior Clerical Officer level for their Transport Administration department in Armagh.
The Senior Clerical Officer will work between 0900 and 1700, Monday to Friday, and will provide administrative support in relation to all aspects of the work of the section using the full range of IT equipment including word processing / typing, databases, spreadsheets, email, fax, intranet, and internet facilities. The Senior Clerical Officer will be required:
- To supervise clerical officers within the section in the absence of the executive officer ensuring that work is produced to the agreed standards.
- To provide advice and assistance to officers, customers, the public and other professionals in respect of agreed aspects of the service and as directed by the executive officer or senior executive officer.
- To support the executive officer in undertaking qualitative and quantitative research and investigations as required by senior officers with the education department.
- To assist in the collation of factual data and statistical information from various sources in order to support the work of identified senior Education Authority officers within the service.
- To prepare letters, minutes, notes and other clerical support to officers as appropriate and as directed by the executive officer.
This role is based in Armagh and the rate of pay is £10.29 per hour. This is a temporary role but many personnel placed by Brook Street (UK) Ltd stay much longer than the initial term they were placed for and many have been given contracts by our client already in 2021.
If you would like to apply for these roles, please call Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100 or email your CV to us via the 'Apply' link.