Are you an experienced senior clerical officer with knowledge in the operation of a help-desk? If so, this could be the job for you!
Role: Senior Clerical Officer/ Help-desk Officer
Hours: 36 hours per week 8:30am- 4.30pm
Contract: Temp ongoing
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Clerical Officer/Help-desk Operator in Ballee. They are looking for enthusiastic candidates to provide administrative and secretarial support within the Maintenance department. Candidates should also be able to carry out the functions of the Manhattan Help Desk.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To act as initial contact between the Maintenance Manager/Senior Maintenance Officer and the clients of the board.
- To deal with incoming and outgoing correspondence of a general nature
- To set up and maintain a filing system for the maintenance officers.
- To prepare and collate all relevant material for the maintenance department.
- To design, create and maintain databases, spreadsheets and other documents.
- To prepare materials for the maintenance manager using appropriate software packages.
- To complete the preparation of quotations and tenders.
- To respond to all Help-desk calls / emails / faxes received, ensuring that all communications are logged and actioned appropriately.
- To operate Help-desk software,
- To maintain a professional Help-desk service at all time
- To complete the daily printing of all Manhattan works orders.
- To contact Board contractors accordingly to calls logged on the Manhattan Help-desk.
Are you Interested? Apply here today!
I look forward to hearing from you!