- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
The Senior Clerical Officers we`re currently seeking will work 0900 to 1700, Monday to Friday, and will organise meetings, process claims and invoices, respond to queries, disseminate information within the Authority and to other agencies, maintain efficient filing systems, and assist Education Authority Northern Ireland Officers in the tasks of collating and analysing data.
These Belfast-based roles pay £10.29 per hour, and our client expects the roles to remain in place until at least the end of May. Many people we`ve placed with Education Authority Northern Ireland have already been taken on to contracts directly with our client in previous months, many others have had their temporary contracts extended, and others have applied for and secured promotions within the organisation.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH AN ORGANISATION WHICH WILL GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP AND TO APPLY FOR FUTURE ROLES INTERNALLY?
IF SO, APPLY FOR THESE VACANCIES BY CALLING BROOK STREET (UK) LTD ON 028 90 881100 OR BY EMAILING YOUR CV VIA THE `APPLY` LINK.