The Senior Clerical Officers we're currently seeking will work 0900 to 1700, Monday to Friday, and will organise meetings, process claims and invoices, respond to queries, disseminate information within the Authority and to other agencies, maintain efficient filing systems, and assist Education Authority Northern Ireland Officers in the tasks of collating and analysing data.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. To provide support to the Corporate Reporting Team. This will include:
- Extraction of financial information from the Oracle Financial System;
- Drill down within the system to provide detailed information on individual transactions;
- Preparation of spreadsheets and databases using Microsoft Office packages to enhance the quality of information provided;
- Development of IT solutions for Corporate Reporting requirements;
- Ad hoc financial support for the Corporate Reporting Functional Lead
- To provide guidance, advice and support to Finance Business Partners and centre budget holders in all aspects of budget management. This will include:
- Provision of timely and accurate financial information
- Investigating and responding to queries raised by finance business partners
- Responsible for the provision of administrative support for the team
- Assist in the specification and development of reports in the Oracle Financial system
- Undertake other duties as required
These Belfast-based roles pay £10.70 per hour, and our client expects the roles to remain in place until at least the end of May. Many people we've placed with Education Authority Northern Ireland have already been taken on to contracts directly with our client in previous months, many others have had their temporary contracts extended, and others have applied for and secured promotions within the organisation.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH AN ORGANISATION WHICH WILL GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP AND TO APPLY FOR FUTURE ROLES INTERNALLY?
IF SO, APPLY FOR THESE VACANCIES BY CALLING BROOK STREET (UK) LTD ON 028 90 881100 OR BY EMAILING YOUR CV VIA THE 'APPLY' LINK.