A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced Senior Collection Advisors to join a well established organisation based in the Walsall area.
With a proven track record your role will entail delivering excellent cash collections performance by providing fair and affordable payment arrangements for their customers
This role will not only involve delivering against challenging personal performance targets, but will also be a key part of driving improved performance amongst the rest of the collections advisors by:
* Leading by example in all key performance indicators (KPI`s).
* Assisting the Collections Team Manager in providing effective coaching to other team members.
* Championing continuous improvement within the collections department by highlighting opportunities for improvements for our customers, business performance and colleagues.
You will be responsible for:
* Collecting funds from customers who have fallen into arrears on their water bill
* Offer excellent customer service which goes beyond customer expectations
* Able to identify and assist vulnerable customers
* Ensure call quality is adhered to at all times
* You will have a proven experience of a collector capable of hitting challenging KPI`s within a contact centre environment.
* Experience in coaching and driving performance of others within a collections environment.
* Experience in dealing with customers in financial difficulty
* Self-motivated, flexible and hardworking
* CICM qualified is desirable but not essential.
You will be a customer focussed individual, highly organised with the ability to prioritise your workload. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be a team player, with a meticulous eye for detail.
Salary - £22,000 to £26,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Holiday Entitlement - 20 days increasing each year by 1 upto 25 days plus BH
Benefits - Free car park, pension scheme, childcare and lifestyle vouchers, cycle to work scheme plus more.
To apply for this role upload your CV now! Any suitable applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.
If you would like to discuss the role and your experience in more detail, please call Sue Walker on 0121 643 6954 or email