Senior Corporation Tax is needed in Central London paying up to £45000+Benefits
Are you looking for a role which would provide you a lovely and friendly workplace with lots of room for progression, 31 days of holiday per annum, private medical insurance, gym membership and voluntary group dental insurance?
Then this role is for you....
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and talented Senior Corporation Tax to join one of Central London`s top accountancy firms` Tax Team.
This friendly and vibrant firm requires a newly qualified or soon to be qualified candidate with experience in an accounting environment.
As the Senior Corporation Tax person, you will be;
- Working in the Tax Department and reporting to Managers/Directors/Partners with tax planning and compliance work on selected clients
- Work will cover both corporation tax and VAT compliance, as well as other tax-related statutory filings
- You will quickly become responsible for managing your own client portfolio
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Nearly qualified or newly qualified (ACCA/ACA/CTA)
- At least 2 years` experience in an accounting environment
- Corporation tax insight and knowledge (a MUST)
- General tax treatment, deferred tax and at least some capital allowances, R&D and share scheme experience
- VAT compliance
- Registrations and returns and preferably import and export VAT, cross-border sales and MOSS experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in developing junior team members (preferred)
- Tax consulting experience (preferred)
- Understanding of accounts, personal tax, payroll (preferred)
- Experience of managing a small client portfolio (preferred)
In return, the client will provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop within their firm and pay a salary of up to £45000.
If you are interested in this role then please APPLY IMMEDIATELY and you could be starting your new position sooner than you think....