Senior Customer Service Advisor, Northampton town location.
£20,500 - £23,625 PA
If you are brilliant with people and have an enquiring mind this is your chance to progress your career and become one of the faces of this large building Society.
As a Senior Customer Adviser, you'll be engaging in conversations and providing information to customers on the full range of financial products and services that they offer. By really listening to and getting to know your customers you'll help them to review their circumstances and proactively identify the most appropriate products to suit their needs, all the while providing a straightforward, helpful service that lets your passion and enthusiasm shine through.
In a friendly working environment, you'll play an important part in making the most of every conversation with every customer, face-to-face or over the phone.
What qualities are they looking for?
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Enjoy meeting new people
- Great listening skills
- Excellent team work skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energised by a fast paced varied and demanding working environment
- Strong organisational skills
Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM-5PM / 2 Saturday's a month 9AM-2PM (in return you will receive hours off throughout the week ie late starts/early finishes)
- Competitive Employer pension contribution
- Company paid life assurance scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and the opportunity to participate in the annual Holiday Trading Scheme to buy/sell extra days)
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Volunteering days
- Colleague discounts at a range of UK wide retailers, including holidays, restaurants, fashion, days out and more. Accessible via an online platform and mobile app.
- Discounts/cashback on selected products and services
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Diverse culture
Due to a high level of applicants if you do not hear back within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.