*Working from home vacancy*
Our public sector client based in Beccles, is seeking a Senior Customer Resolution Analyst to provide support to their busy team on a full time, temporary basis. This is a remote position. The rate of pay is £11.76, rising to £12.74 after a 12-week period.
As a Senior Customer Resolution Analyst, you will be expected to provide effective and positive first line customer focused support through managing calls and handling Incidents or Service requests.
Duties will include
* To support/assist the management and leadership team to deliver the aims and objectives of the service.
* To work within service levels and KPIs and ensure that reporting procedures are adhered to.
* Adhere to quality standards and monitoring systems for the provision of services in the department.
* To provide a comprehensive first line support service meeting agreed deadlines and service level agreements.
* To positively contribute to stakeholder and client relationships to deliver the aims of the service.
* To oversee the work of suppliers and contractors to ensure they deliver effective services.
* To manage Incidents and Service Requests raised by customers and to provide expert technical advice on a range of systems and IT policies
* Other duties as required
*Supervise a team on daily activities.
* Carry out timely and accurate information analysis and reporting on agreed areas of portfolio and present findings in an agreed manner.
* To provide customers with a high standard of service and quality for Customer Resolution Centre interactions across ICT.
*To organise both events and meetings as well as assist in the diary management requirements of individuals in connection with portfolio of work.
Ideal candidates will have excellent communication skills both oral and written. You will have and be able to demonstrate a passion for providing top customer service. Previous helpdesk experience is a distinct advantage
Our client requires the following essential skills
* Must be educated to a degree level
* Great at problem solving skills
* Ability to work on own initiative, as well as great organisation
* Significant experience of working in a support role within a technical team providing services direct to the client base
* Experience of working and engaging with a variety of levels of staff
* Experience of working effectively to KPIs
* Customer Service: Experience of customer focused service excellence
* Intermediate working knowledge and computer proficiency of all Microsoft Office packages (e.g. word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail and internet use)
* Understanding of the current issues impacting on the NHS
If successful, you will be required to provide either your Passport or Birth certificate, 2 proofs of address and also proof of National insurance.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online. We will be in touch within 5 working days if you are successful.