Are you an expert in customer service?
Are you good at building relationships with people?
Have you got fantastic communication skills?
If the answer is YES to all of of these questions this could be the job for you!
Customers will be at the very heart of your role.
You'll provide outstanding service to our customers visiting our branches by:
- Building good relationships, understanding their needs and helping them make the right financial choices to meet their life goals
- Undertaking financial reviews and managing a small portfolio of customers
-Proactively recommending and promoting the benefits of alternative services to simplify and enhance their banking experience
The skills you`ll need:
We're looking for people who are passionate, motivated, and driven to develop their career.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to be able to:
- Build an expert knowledge of our products and services
- Learn about our credit and regulatory processes to give our customers great options
- Communicate engagingly with customers and build genuine relationships
- Show determination and commitment to achieve customer satisfaction
In return you will receive:
comprehensive structured training programme, and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development and open up progression opportunities. When you`re ready, we'll help take your career to the next level.
How we`ll reward you
Salary: £20,205 per year (pro rata for hours worked)
You'll join on a competitive salary of £20,205 (which is £11.10 per hour) and in addition you'll receive money to help you save for retirement. You can choose from a range of protection, health care or lifestyle benefits from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days. (pro rata for hours worked)
If you are interested in this role please do get in touch and contact either Laura or Cat on 01904 888800.