We`re working with a very well established Bradford based company with a fantastic reputation to find a Senior Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
You`ll be joining a diverse team of Customer Service Advisors, providing advice and guidance to your clients. This is a great opportunity for a confident and experienced candidate to join a longstanding team and be offered real company longevity.
Within the role, day to day duties will include:
- Acting as an account manager for high value customer accounts
- Dealing with escalated queries and complaints
- Ensuring the customer database is up to date
- Taking orders from customers
- Processing orders on to the system
- Arranging deliveries, ensuring dates and addresses correspond with customer requirements
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure customer orders will be received on time
- Liaising with external companies, such as suppliers and transport companies
We`re looking for a confident customer service advisor, with an excellent telephone manner and team playing skills.
Experience of SAP is essential.
Good working knowledge of MS Office
Experience within the manufacturing/engineering sector in a customer focused role is highly desired.
In return our client offers:
A salary in the region of £23,000 - £24,000
Free onsite parking
To be considered for interview, please apply online now!
For any queries, contact Katie on 01274 331200.